Building Your Program is intended to help mental health authorities, agency administrators, and Permanent Supportive Housing program leaders think through and develop the structure of Permanent Supportive Housing programs. Because you will work closely together to build Permanent Supportive Housing programs, we have included a brief overview, Understanding Permanent Supportive Housing. However, for ease, we created two separate sections of tips that target your specific needs:
- Tips for Mental Health Authorities; and
- Tips for Agency Administrators and Program Leaders.
Additionally, we have included more detailed sections on the following topics:
- Sources of Funding;
- Local and State Housing Plans;
- Evaluating a Housing Market; and
- Phases of Housing Development. (authors)