National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare E-learning
Individual online courses, as well as comprehensive Web-based learning management systems customized to an organization’s needs. Users can search for continuing education units (CEUs) by organization offering accreditation or by State agency offering credits.
Users can browse courses by accrediting agency or by subject, complete the course materials, and take a test. Users who pass the test (with a score of 80% or higher) can print CEU certificates.
Courses include the following:
• Treating Addiction Disorders
• Treatment Planning for Person-centered Care
• How to Integrate Primary and Mental Health Care
• Consumer-Directed Behavioral Healthcare: Static or Buzz
• Confidentiality of Substance Abuse Treatment
• Twelve Steps
• ASAM Patient Placement Criteria