Background and Statistics: Most Often Asked Questions Concerning Homeless Veterans
The National Coalition for Homeless Veterans is dedicated to ending the injustice of homelessness that many veterans face upon returning from their tours of duty. This page contains background information and statistics about veteran homelessness in America.
This National Coalition for Homeless Veterans resource provides statistics and resources answering the following questions:
- Who are homeless veterans?
- How many homeless veterans are there?
- Why are veterans homeless?
- Doesn’t the Department of Veterans Affairs take care of homeless veterans?
- What services do veterans need?
- What seems to work best?
- What can you do? (HRC)
Type of Resource: